[ga-full] [Fwd: [ga] [Admin] Restoration of posting rights for Jeff Williams]

Harald,

Having no view on this, and rather wishing I had nothing to do with it, you
should either challenge JW to produce his evidence, request the gentleman
concerned formally to rebut the allegations by bringing some action against JW
to refute him, or restore JW to the list.

Not to do so is an arbitrary misuse of your position.

MM

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Harald,
>
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
> > At 00:23 29.05.2000 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
> > >Mark and all remaining Assembly members,
> > >
> > >   The truth of the matter is that first there are no "Member Approved"
> > >or VOted in rules.
> >
> > There are chair approved rules.
>
>   And those rules or should I say non-rules are irrelevant as they are
> not in accordance with the ICANN Bylaws as well as in stark violation
> of the White Paper and the MoU, as you well know.  Not only that
> Harald, there is not legitimately elected chair or co-chair, also a fact
> you are well aware of.
>

> > >   Second it is well known that Harald has a personal
> > >dislike for me.
> >
> > true. You have done much to deserve that dislike.
>
>   Such as?  Not that I really care so much, but I know of nothing
> that deserves such visceral and inconsistent behavior on your part.
>

> > However, this does not prevent your message from being in violation of the
> > rules.
>
>   Again there are no legitimate RULES Harald.  You know this, you also know
> that many past assembly members left as a result of a SELECTIVE
> CENSORSHIP.  You also know full well that such a practice is inconsistent
> with normal discourse and discussion/Debate.
>

> > >   Third, the documented evidence of Mr. Cohens
> > >sexual extra circular activities is available to those whom wish to
> > >seek it.
> >
> > As mentioned before, this matter is irrelevant to the business of the GA.
> > Slander does not require that the statement be false; I do not believe the
> > accusation, but I do know that it is irrelevant.
>
>   To charge slander, in a legal sense DOES require that the accused
> proposed "Slander" be false in most courts of law that I am aware of.
> As to relevance, that would be a matter of conjecture.  If a person
> has committed an act that is beyond or contrary to the law, it is relevant
> in almost any context or situation.  Such is the case with Mr. Cohen.
> If you don't believe it, that is fine Harald, but I would say that you need
> to review the necessary court reported documents, as they differ
> greatly with your belief.
>

> > >   Forth, my reference indirectly to Yokohama is a matter of
> > >FACT, not speculation.
> >
> > Your statement about mr. Cohen was speculation.
>
>   No it is documented FACT, in two countries.
>

> >                 Harald
> >
> > --
> > Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> > Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman INEGroup (Over 112k members strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#

Mark Measday

Josmarian SA (Switzerland) Josmarian (UK) Ltd
http://www.josmarian.ch measday@josmarian.ch
UK tel/fax: 0044.1273.47.48.94  UK mobile: 0044.370.947.420
French tel/fax: 0033.450.20.94.92

'Tragedy inheres in all choice' : Isaiah Berlin