[ga-full] Re: Single Letter Domains

Mr Alvestrand,

A template has been submitted to NSI [NIC-000528.86e3] for the processing of the K.COM domain. For me to be denied this domain when others have been accommodated would pose an interesting challenge, in my view. I expect this domain to be processed promptly, and I have asked Mr. Roberts to intervene if necessary.

Thank you.

John Kaufman