[ga-full] Re: [Fwd: [ga] [Admin] Restoration of posting rights for Jeff Williams]

At 02:42 AM 5/30/00 +0200, Mark Measday wrote:
>Having no view on this, and rather wishing I had nothing to do with it, you
>should either challenge JW to produce his evidence, request the gentleman

No, Mark, he shouldn't.

In fact it is not even reasonable to pursue the matter on this list.

The purpose of such suspensions is because the poster has thoroughly abused
the rest of us with inappropriate use of the list.  To pursue the matter
further, on the list, is allow such abuses to succeed as a deprivation of
service attack.

d/

=-=-=-=-=
Dave Crocker  <dcrocker@brandenburg.com>
Brandenburg Consulting  <www.brandenburg.com>
Tel: +1.408.246.8253,  Fax: +1.408.273.6464
675 Spruce Drive,  Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA