[ga-full] Re: [ga] Were you consulted?

I participate in this list, and I saw know online consultation with the
DNSO's GA.

I also participate in the Business and Commercial constituency list and saw
no consultation there.

I subscribe to the ICANN announce list and received no announcement that
ICANN was considering staffing these committees.

I've also signed up to be an At Large member, and I didn't get any
information about the committees' formation from that side of ICANN.

ICANN staff sometimes seeks input from the NC on the NC mailing list. See,
e.g.,
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/msg00273.html
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/msg00502.html

But I couldn't find any requests for input on the NC list either.

I listened to the last NC conference call and heard nothing about the
staffing issues for these committees then.

       -- Bret