[ga-full] ICANN - Child Porn and Yokohama

It is with the greatest of pleasure that I announce the theme of this
years quartly meeting of ICANN - Yokohama.  As vetran ICANN watchers will
know, I like to assign themes from time to time with respect to ICANN
meetings.  For ICANN Santiago - our theme was "Hats, the fiasco of
Santiago", for ICANN Cairo it was "Mubarak - I kiss you".  So it should
not come as a surprise that Yokohama will be titled "Child Porn - truth
or consequences".

I'm giving the very hot and radiant red latex lady advanced notice, one
never knows when one needs to consult one's advocates.  I'm sure Ester and
I understand ourselves here.

On a personal note Ester I didn't know you cared.  During Cairo I was
distressed that you were so distressed and flustered over Mubarak.
Certainly that's no way to treat a lady and I was very concerned to have
heard of you state in Cairo then.  I hope this notice will give you the
time to conduct your queries in the fullness of time, at your leasure,
unlike the state of affairs I left you with in Cairo.  A lady should never
be treated like a cow, regardless of her station or lack thereof.  In this
way you can start waltzing the advocate tango ahead of the fact - and not
after.

I kiss you ;-o
Joe Baptista