[ga-full] This sort of crap really bothers me - ICANN Sunrise Plus TwentyProposal (fwd)

I keep getting solicitation messages from ICANN cronies.  Why?  Anyway -
this goes into my reply email file and i just felt like shareing.  This
will be replied to some time later as a public message.  I hate ICANN
solicitaions.

I'm still waiting for my membership @Large - has anyone actually recieved
an ICANN@Large membership for - correspondenc via snail mail - what's
happening with that?

Meanwhile, this ICANN fool mercenary from the Haravrd pansies over at
Berkman is sending me spam, a private solicitation for input.  For what -
to waste my time.  I've got correspondence backlogged - and ICANN is
sending me junk like this.

Normally - I don't care, but Ester - where's my ICANN@Large
membership.  Has anyone in these newsgroups gotten one?  I have yet to
hear that anyone has received an ICANN@Large membership.  What's happening
with that.

And Ester - as you know I give ICANN my undivided attention, I rather have
my membership card instead of putting up getting this gibberish which is
only asking me to contribute to the ICANN nonsense.  The world hates you
and your delays are losing me real opportunity.  I wanted to incorporate
this years theme of ICANN - Chile Porn - Yakohama on the table to the at
large membership.  I think it's time to put in some balance to the current
clowns who are on the board - don't you dear ;-)

For the record Ester - I've made my position on the issue very clear, in
the Support In Opposition To The New TLD Sunrise Clause submitted by
Mr. Sexton and Dr. Berryhill you will note I endorsed that document.

The only thing I want to do is provide you with notice that the tld .god
will be active this year and it's charter will defining the tld as
property.  So get your act together ester - it's time for Yokohama ;-)

Cheers
Joe Baptista