[ga-full] Re: [ga] Yokohama DNSO agenda

Would it be outrage to suggest sticking to only an IRC session, with a good
scribe who will do real-time reporting (well, as fast as he can type) and
another person to post response from the IRC channel. IRC screen can be
projected for "open-ness".

You probably need another one channel ops, or if a dedicated IRC network
setup, an IRCop, to control noise and trouble makers.

(Actually, a web chat would probably do as much...)

-James Seng