[ga-full] Re: [ga] Jus Primae Noctis [Was: An interesting dissent to sunrise provisions]

Bret,

You wrote:

>Now's the time to show that we've done enough on the trademark problem
and
>that we need to move on to other work. I believe that a referendum in
the
>GA on the WG-B report would reveal that the only consensus about the
>"trademark tax" is that it should not be paid.

I don't know.
If there has been no consensus so far in WG-B, it is likely that no
consensus will exist in the DNSO community "at-large" (the GA?).

What is sure is that the NC did not take a decision on the report of WG-
B (see http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/msg00576.html),
while they formulated a recommendation to the ICANN BoD based on the WG-
C report.

Personally, I would invite participants to the GA-list to express their
opinion on the subject.

Regards
Roberto