[ga-full] RE: [ga] About GA membership again......

Harald,

This is good.

This is what I call the "DNSO GA Membership Database". I think it could also
be useful to have in the database info about which constituency (ies) the
member is part of. Each Member can belong to more than one constituency.

> - A Member can be removed from the Membership list by:
                                                ****
                                               database

(not to be confused with "distribution list").

>    - A request from the Member to be removed
>    - A procedure (to be defined) for dealing with fraudulent registrations
>
> - A Member has the right to vote in a GA vote.
>    A Member has the duty to receive GA vote ballots, and to keep his
>    registration info updated.
     *****************
     entry in the database

> This point set is incomplete (particularly the definition of fraudulent
> registration), but I thought it time to get comments on a proposal.
>
> I know this sounds like "lex Alvestrand" again, but we've got to come to
> some kind of conclusion on this matter....and I think this
> roughly reflects
> the opinion of most of the participants.
>
> Comments?
>
>                    Harald

Best regards,
Alf H