[ga-full] Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 12:48:02PM +0100, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> At 17:27 23.03.00 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> > >- In order to be a member, one must send an email to the Keeper of the
> > >   Membership List (a secretariat function) asking to become a member,
> > >   and giving:
> > >   - Name
> > >   - Country of residence
> > >   - Optionally, company affiliation and/or city of residence
> > >   - Email to be used for balloting
> > >   All the information except the email will be made public.
> > >
> >Elisabeth is no longer doing the secretariat function, is she? To whom will
> >we address our emails?
>
> We'll have to sort that out with our support staff; the contract is not
> with Elisabeth.
[...]
> I see no reason not to do that - but it depends on how the support staff
> feels that it can handle the task.

I asked this a while back, never saw an answer: What support staff? What
contract? Did you intend this an ironic comment? In any case, it would
be good to know, as a general practice, who is doing what functions.
It would be good to know what functions, as well.

Kent