[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] IP address holders - are they represented?

Joe and all,

  I don't believe you are wrong here Joe.  The way the ASO is structured
is not a true membership organization.  It looks allot like what Roberto and

Harald are trying to force down the throats of the DNSO assembly members
already extant.  I find that to be in direct violation of the ICANN Bylaws,
the White Paper, and the MoU.  It shouldn't be allowed to stand...

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> I am increasingly concerned that the ASO has no means of representing
> indivudual ipv4 holders.  The virtual infrastructure is represented, but
> those people who operate the ipv4 structure (ipv4 holders) have no
> representation whatsoever in the "bottoms up" ICANN process.
>
> Am i wrong in making this conclusion?
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista

Jeffrey A. Williams