[ga-full] Re: [ga] Outta here!

David, Roeland and all DNSO'ers,

  I would say that "Dwindling" is the more operative term here
David.

  Yes it is a shame to see Roeland leave.  He has been a good and
constructive participant.  I felt his ideas were well worth serious
consideration.  I am sorry to see the questionable actions and
disruptive behavior of Rberto, Harald, William Walsh, Kent,
and a few other mal contents run Roeland off.  But I can understand
his reason for leaving.  Not much of significant value in this lists
current environment has value add, or could have.

  As Jeff and your self have made abundantly clear, until or unless
the steps that you outlined with others suggestions a well are
begun, I see only a very tiny chance that the DNSO can be
effective in a meaningful an honest way for all of the stakeholders
fairly and equitably.

  Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director

Bob Davis