[ga-full] Re: [ga] Suspension of posting rights for William Walsh and Joe Baptista

Harald and all DNSO'ers,

  This decision seems rather strange and terribly inconsistant with
reality as well.  Several other Abuse reports are still pending that
preceeded this one that Harald has not acted upon.  I would also
point out again as these "Rules" are invalid and very questionably
ligitimate.

  Bob Davis
INEGRoup-West Director