[ga-full] Re: [ga] Proposal: List behavior discussions on a separat list.

Joe, Alf and all,

  I must agree with Joe here.  I would add as David Jenson pointed out
just yesterday that in addition we, the assembly members are being unduly
and unjustly being subjected to harassment by a "Chair" and "Co Chair"
that were fraudulently elected, by an NC that also was fraudulently elected,
and rules imposed by these people that had no mandate.  I think that is
fairly extreme.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> I don't think many people wouold bother with a list behaviour conference -
> because list behaviour is not the issue.  The issue is an unbiased
> application of the rules, which does not exist.
>
> Regards
> Joe baptista
>
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Alf Hansen wrote:
>
> > Dear Chair and list monitor,
> >
> > I propose that the DNSO offer a special service to those with spesific
> > interest in list behavior discussions: An open list: list-behave@dnso.org.
> >
> > All messages not relevant to GA business, but relevant to those with special
> > interest of list behavior, could be filtered from the ga-list and forwarded
> > to the list-behave-list. This should be according to the list-rules for GA.
> >
> > This is my only message to the GA on this topic. I am just waiting patiently
> > to see DNSO GA back in business asap.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Alf H
> > .NO