[ga-full] Re: [ga] IDNO list chair election results

Congratulations Dinesh Nair - I may just join again - the list that is -
we already are a member in the idno.  I have faith in Dinesh Nair, and if
I do join again - my main objective will be increasing the idno membership
rolls significantly.

Regards
Joe Baptista

P.s. - how do you feel about increasing idno membership rolls - is that a
priority Dinesh?