[ga-full] Re: [ga] Proposal: List behavior discussions on a separat list.

Alf,

I have tried several time to launch the idea of more focused, smaller,
lists, in addition to the main GA list, but there's no enthusiasm so
far.

In practical terms, it will be (almost) impossible to do what you
propose "automatically". The only possibility is to create a separate
list, and invite people to discuss the matter over there.

Do you think it will work? :<(

Roberto

behave@dnso.org.

>All messages not relevant to GA business, but relevant to those with
special
>interest of list behavior, could be filtered from the ga-list and
forwarded
>to the list-behave-list. This should be according to the list-rules for
 GA.