[ga-full] Re: [Attention Harald, Esther Dyson, and Becky Burr] to:Re: [ga] disclaimer

Joe and all,

  Your choice of course Joe.  I am at you convenience on this issue with
William and Harald should that be a decision you wish to change at a
later date.  However, my statement stands with regard to our organization
without modification or reconsideration.  I and James await Haralds
decision even though he is illegitimate in our opinion's.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> [...]
> and alternate chair on the GA - leave ICANN open to libel and slander if
> the rules are not universally applied with out bias.
>
> >   As stated above, I also find that William Walsh's actions to be in violation
> > of the rules regarding Name Calling,
> > see:http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01500.html
>
> That's right.
>
> > Excerpt from William Walsh:
> > : "Someone drew my attention to a post by PCCF loon Joe Baptista
> > which implies that he and I agree on his criticism of the current decisions
> > and status in the GA list."
>
> exactly.
>

> >   I will expect immediate action taken in response to this individual from
> > YOU Harald, or your rules are not equitable and are therefore
>
> I expect Harald will do his thing.
>
> Regards
> Joe baptista
>
> > invalid (Which we know already) and completely improper for this
> > type of forum.  I will be forwarding this to all INEGroup members
> > for their dispensation and detailed review.  Pending the our memberships
> > decision, additional sanctions that we deem appropriate and reasonable
> > shall be referred to YOU Harald, and any and all members of this
> > assembly for their consideration. All decisions from INEGRoup members
> > are final and are not subject to redress by this assembly or YOU Harald
> > until or unless previous correction that our members had me forward to
> > this forum are addressed and carried out in full and without delay.
> >
> >   This is all I have to say on this matter, any further comments, questions
> > or considerations regarding this matter may be sent to James Touton
> > at James.Touton@netzero.net for his consideration and dispensation.
> >

> > !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >
> > > Harald - there is no need to respond.  The rules of this assembly - how
> > > ever illegally arrived at - are still the rules of this assembly.  The
> > > rules are lear in this matters and now it's up to you to rule.
> > >
> > > As for Mr. Walsh's arguments - they are dismissed - a concept in law as it
> > > applies to libel and slander is a matter before the law and it's courts -
> > > and not a consideration for you to rule on.  The rules are very clear in
> > > their intent and purpose and Mr. Walsh's argument hold no purchase nor
> > > defense.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Joe Baptista
> > >
> > > P.S.  Walsh has finally replied to one of my messages.  Interesting ;-)

> > > --
> > > This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-447-1894
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams