[ga-full] Re: [ga] Re: {Special notice to Harald Alvestrand} for: Re:[ga-abuse] Re: Id...

Harald,

  Do you still wish for me to call you as well Harald?  If so let me
know what the best time is tomorrow and I shall.  I talked to
Dillon on the phone about 10mins ago and he informed me you
two chatted.  So I am informed.  I will listen to the recording later
this evening of your two's conversation.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/14/00 4:39:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Harald@Alvestrand.no writes:

<< At 14:49 14.02.00 -0500, DillonM0081@aol.com wrote:
 >Harald,
 >
 >But I am curious
 >enough to be willing to 'Chat' with you. So if you have a phone
 >Number please send it to me if you would.

 You can call me at +47 92 84 49 07.
 What was your number again?

 >BTW two things.  You never answered my questions and you
 >never provided James or Bob and address or phone/fax number
 >by which any documentation that could be sent anyway.

 I don't have a personal fax number (I use my company's faxes), so I thought
 I'd check which of them to use before sending it to them.
 They seem to have decided not to send anything, so that's not a problem.
 For phone - see above.

 For physical mail - use this one:

     Harald Alvestrand
     EDB Maxware
     Pirsenteret
     N-7064 Trondheim
     NORWAY

 (That address was also published in RFC 2434 in October 1998, so it's not
 exactly a secret. I'm easy to find.)

 >  Why
 >not?  I know they ask for a secure one.  I think that is a smart
 >or very wise requirement for sending personal or confidential
 >information.  I always require the same if it is someone I am not
 >familiar with that is requesting such information.

 The concept of "secure" fax is interesting, but not terribly useful; there
 are no open standards for "secure" faxes.

 >   And with me
 >anyway regular or registered mail for this sort of information
 >in this type of deal, would be completely out of the question.

 Any particular reason for that?

 >If you find that strange, and some do, well that is your privilege
 >and I don't give a dam!  This is one of the strong points of
 >INEGROUP I think.

 OK - I note that you're placing yourself into the category of people
 unwilling to provide any indication of their existence.

 >   Well anyway at this point, I will close here and say, I await
 >you phone Number for our 'Chat' >-:)

 Awaiting your call with curiosity.
 Note that it's 11 PM over here, so it's not likely you'll get to call
 before I go to bed. And I don't sleep near this phone.

 Have fun!

                Harald

 Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no >>