[ga-full] Re: [ga] disclaimer

I stand by my comment.  It is not name calling, it is simply describing what
the person is, and it is an accurate descriptive term for the person named.

Much like you would call someone an Italian or an German, the term Loon and Joe
Baptista are nearly synonymous.   As a matter of fact, I believe there would
almost be consensus on that point.

And that is my final response on this matter.

On 16-Feb-2000 !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> Harald - I am asking officially in your capacity that you censor Mr. Walsh
> for his staments made below.  Calling someone a loon is a violation of the
> rules and I anticipate you will provide Walsh the appropriate warnings.
>
> Regards
> Joe Baptista
>
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, William X. Walsh wrote:

>> --
>> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

- --
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>