[ga-full] Re: Abuse complaint registered to:Re: [ga] Re: Another DNSO web pagelacuna

You know - it strikes me as most entertaining that all the claims from
people like yourself Joe - that the INEGroup is non existent - you still
manage to give them purchase, you respond to them, you credit them.  I
wonder why?