[ga-full] Abuse complaint registered to:Re: [ga] Re: Another DNSO web page lacuna

James Touton writes:
 >   I take exception to this post of your Roberto.  I find it abusive
 > as it is a mischareterization and twisting of fact.  Therefore I am
 > registering an abuse complaint about you with your post (See below).
 > Reference: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01390.html

"Twisting of fact"?  Exactly which fact has been twisted?  The fact is
that you and all of the other INEGrouponians absolutely refuse to opey
simply rules of civil behavior and widely accepted "nettiquette".  Are
you claiming that the simple statement that you refuse to keep private
e-mail private is false?  If that is not the fact in dispute, then what,
pray tell, is in dispute?

As far as I can tell, you have nothing to complain about.  Therefore,
you are wasting the lists's time and space and should be censured for
such behavior.

I will not post further on this topic on this list.

/Joe