[ga-full] Re: [ga] Re: Another DNSO web page lacuna

Harald and all assembly members remaining,

  Who is this "We" you are referring to?  Do you have a mouse in your
pocket Harald?  There was no "WE" in the imposed rules on this list.
Again, please stop spinning, it is inappropriate and not valuable.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 00:32 11.02.00 -0500, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
> >The web page at http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html does not even MENTION
> >the existence of the unfiltered option.  Perhaps this could be fixed too
> >please?  Currently it describes the filtered list as "the General Assembly
> >list":
> >
> >"to subscribe to the General Assembly list, please send an email to
> >majordomo@dnso.org with the words subscribe ga in the body of the message"
> >
> >and points to the filtered archives as the "ga archives".
>
> Michael - those are the facts.
> You don't like them.
>
> I agree that the webpage needs updating, probably to point to a special
> page describing the two lists, the filtering rules, the procedures for
> complaining about list behaviour and so on.
>
> But it was the GA list that we made rules for.
>
>                Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)