[ga-full] Re: Another DNSO web page lacuna

At 00:32 11.02.00 -0500, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
>The web page at http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html does not even MENTION
>the existence of the unfiltered option.  Perhaps this could be fixed too
>please?  Currently it describes the filtered list as "the General Assembly
>list":
>
>"to subscribe to the General Assembly list, please send an email to
>majordomo@dnso.org with the words subscribe ga in the body of the message"
>
>and points to the filtered archives as the "ga archives".

Michael - those are the facts.
You don't like them.

I agree that the webpage needs updating, probably to point to a special
page describing the two lists, the filtering rules, the procedures for
complaining about list behaviour and so on.

But it was the GA list that we made rules for.

               Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no