[ga-full] Re: [ga] Another Resignation - More of Haralds spinning...

Harald and all assembly members remaining,

  Compromise proposals have already been offered.  Several of them.
You lack of acknowledging them or purposefully ignoring them is your
own affair and of your own doing.  Spinning here, is not very valuable
in terms of contribution.  I for one object to it.  Please discontinue
such activities and practices Harald.  Thanks you!

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 21:55 10.02.00 +0100, Mark Measday wrote:
> >Harald, Elisabeth,
> >
> >Would it be dedramatising to ask how many days it is until Mr Williams is
> >restored to the list?
>
> As I said: not later than Monday, February 21, 2000, 12:00 GMT.
> The exact time of restoration depends on the availability of the list manager.
>
> >It is unfortunate that intellects such as Mr Auerbach, Mr Steinberg, Ms
> >Barry and Ms Rony amongst others have departed the list. I note that Mr
> >Mueller,  who was claimed (by others) to have resigned on grounds of
> >principle from this list, is requesting such controls on other lists. I
> >ask not why he shoots himself in the head while others only shoot
> >themselves in the foot.
> >
> >Please find a compromise that can attract back these people.
>
> Unfortunately, their stance has left me very little material from which to
> build a compromise.
> Their absolute stance that "no refusal to post anything from any list
> member, ever, is legitimate" isn't something that's easy to craft a
> compromise from.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome - we've got a new ruleset to build within 3
> months. And a voting system and a membership definition to build before that.
>
>                         Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)