[ga-full] Re: [ga] new WG on chartered/sponsored TLDs

Rick and all,

  As you know or should by now, Kent's primary motivation is
to create opportunities where he can spread FUD and dominate
the agenda at the same time so as to disrupt anyone at will or any
debate/discussion that is not EXACTLY in line with his line of
warped thinking.  This is why he Earned the nick-name of
Crispy-Crocket!

Rick H Wesson wrote:

> kent,
>
> why don't you contribute to wg-c rather than support a notion of
> circumventing it by creating a parrallel working group?
>
> -rick
>
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > So yes, I am frustrated with what goes on in WG-C :-)

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894