[ga-full] RE: Re: [ga] truth in labelling

This is a point that is confused. Elisabeth's role has been very much
muddied, in many ways, since June. I agree that she has been pretty much out
of her natural element here, however, she also did nothing to indicate that
this was the case. Javier Sola, who was responsible at the time, did nothing
to further any understandings either.

> Now the situation has changed, and you have the target for the stones:
> it is me, and Harald. Please let Elisabeth and the other technical staff
>  do their technical work in peace.

I am happy to see you and Harald take responsibility, somebody has to.

> Not at all.
> My proposal was to mark "off-topic" the few messages that were DNS-
> related, like the one from John Lewis (http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga
> /Arc03/msg01227.html), to make them recognizable, and allow people to
> browse the archives without taking the risk of opening one of them ;>).

This will fail. It depends on the posters correctly doing something. We have
proven history of participants specificly and purposely NOT doing this,
simply because they can mess up the system this way.