[ga-full] Re: [ga] truth in labelling

Roeland and all Assembly members,

  Roeland, I share you opinion the Elisabet's performance ha at least
been "Muddied" as you put it.  I can agree however that Harald
is either a good or legitimate choice to "Impose" rules that are
not a mandate of the participants.  Members need to make
this choice by legitimate vote, which is quite a bit different
from what has transpired here....

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> [...]

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,