[ga-full] Re: Prof. Froomkin's exchange with Andrew McLaughlin

Karl and all,

  As I indicated in an earlier post on this thread regarding this matter,
William Walsh is of course simply ill prepared and also terribly
under qualified to make a reasonable judgment on such matters
from a practical standpoint.  Therefore I would, and can only
conclude that he is doing a bit of political grandstanding.  It
is a obviously poor attempt a spin as you accurately noted and
followed up nicely Karl.