[ga-full] AW: IAEA antispam email block (fwd)

censored disclosure

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:53:44 +0100
From: censored
To: "'baptista@pccf.net'" <baptista@pccf.net>
Subject: AW: IAEA antispam email block

Dear Mr. Baptista,

thank you for your information. My email address has been blocked from
one day to another, without prior notice. I have no idea for the reason
of this action since I have had contact with the IAEA for quite a time
without any problems. Hopefully you can fix this problem

Best regards,

[Name and contact details censored)