[ga-full] Re: ICANN's GA list closed for the weekend

Actually - they just split the list into a list with rules (GA Rules) and
a list without rules (GA Full).  It's a bit of a mellon move if you ask
me.

Please excuse me if I cc this out of the list, I feel I have to share the
info.  I normally don't share my tidbits outside fools with the masses of
fools - but in this case i feel it appropriate from an information point
of view.

Regards
Joe Baptista

P.S. Just a follow up on Fanego, we found his body and the spanish charge
d'affairs is now in charge of the patriation of the body.