[ga-endorsements] Endorsement for Roberto Gaetano

Statement of Endorsement
---------------------------------------

Full name of the endorser:  Javier Rodriguez

E-mail address of the endorser: jrl@mail.lima.net.pe

Full name of the accepted nominee you wish to endorse: Roberto Gaetano.

Specific statement of endorsement:  I believe that Roberto Gaetano has
shown a long commitment with the IFWP, ICANN, DNSO process.  I believe
that the tasks that need to be done to get a better GA body will be done by
a Chair who has shown in the past that he is able to put his personal effort
for the development of a better internet.  Furthermore, Roberto Gaetano has
reach and understanding of many different realities and organizations all
around the world and this kind of experience is good for a Chair and for the
GA as a whole.

Javier Rodriguez
Sunday, December 05, 14:02 (EST time).

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE