[ga-endorsements] Endorsement resent

Thanks for the note.  I wondered what had happened!

I was very glad to see Roberto accept nomination as GA chair.   I
think
he is the very best choice and would have supported his candidacy no

matter who were the other candidates nor what other procedure was
followed, including a vote of the General Assembly.

Roberto is known and respected by all factions as a reasonable and
fair
person who is genuinely committed to democratic principles.  His
selection will go a long way toward healing our divisions and
facilitating our constructive efforts toward reaching consensus on
outstanding issues in the general assembly.

Eric Weisberg, Gen. Counsel
Internet Texoma, Inc.