[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] More inept censorship attempts/attempts to aid and comfort terrorists! - Re: [admin] Warning: Please stay on-topic!

Alex and all assembly members,

  *Sigh* again Alex...  IPv6 and DNS security holes ARE relevant
topics and the rules that you provided doe not specifically state
that they are not!  Hence this note/warning is an attempt at
censorship.  CENSORSHIP IN ANY OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!
So please stop trying to censor sensitive subject areas that ARE within
the purview, and NOT restricted by the rules that you pointed to
just because they are sensitive or controversial!

  We must not in any way give aid and comfort to terrorists
as your post in improper warning suggests.  Discontinue such
immediately please!

BTW, the rules as you well know that you pointed to are illegitimate
anyway as is well documented in the archives or this very GA
forum.  Hence my point is in part moot, except you incessant
false claim that IPv6 and DNS security holes are not relevant
topics.  They ARE and they ALWAYS will be!

  As the president recently spoke in Cincinnati, "freedom loving
peoples all over the world abhor terrorism".  Perhaps
Alex, you would aid and comfort them in this way as you
state below.  I won't!  You had better not! And you
would be well advised to discontinue such aid and comfort
immediately!

We of the GA will appreciate and expect your future cooperation here
Alex.

Alexander Svensson wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> Neither IPv6 security problems not terrorist aspects of
> security holes are DNSO topics. As you undoubtedly know,
> messages to the GA list must be relevant to the business
> of the DNSO General Assembly.
>
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html
>
> Regards,
> /// Alexander
>
> At 10.10.2002 13:14, you wrote:
> >Joe and all assembly members,
> >
> >  Great stuff here Joe, and you so right too.  It also has recently
> >been the USG's rethinking on IPv6 that came to light recently
> >in a number of articles I posted to this GA forum regarding
> >the Terrorist aspect of the security holes in IPv6 that will also
> >be troubling.  I believe that Richard Clark has recognized these
> >IPv6 security holes as has the Sans institute, which recently
> >reported on them as well as other BIND DNS security
> >problems of some note.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801