[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] [admin] Warning: Please stay on-topic!

*sigh*

Neither IPv6 security problems not terrorist aspects of
security holes are DNSO topics. As you undoubtedly know,
messages to the GA list must be relevant to the business
of the DNSO General Assembly.

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html

Regards,