[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] [admin] Warning: Staying on-topic

*sigh*

The article you are advertising this time does not
even contain the word 'domain', let alone 'ICANN'.
As you undoubtedly know, messages to the GA list must
be relevant to the business of the DNSO General
Assembly.

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html

Regards,