[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] [admin] Warnings: List Rules and the Mullah

Dear Eric and John,

I know Eric is aware that his choice of words in the last
postings --

 "asshole"
 "sick son of a bitch",
 "you should rot"
 "you dognosed prick"
 "need to [be] tracked down like a rabid dog."

-- are violating the list rules. If these are not personal
attacks, insults and offensive language, what is?
(In fact, my Eudora mail client shows me a Three Chili
Peppers warning when I try to send this e-mail.)

However, it is not clear from the messages that Eric knew
that he was attacking John Berryhill, the domain owner of
Taliban.com.

John, on the other hand, has posted under a pseudonym, and
-- unless he proves that The Mullah is not identical with
John Berryhill -- "the posting right of the email address
whose distinct identity could not be proven is permanently
suspended." (http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html)

I have to warn both of you:
If John continued posting as The Mullah, I would have to
go done the formal way and "challenge" the identity etc.
If Eric continued attacks on The Mullah, I would have to
suspend his posting rights for the reasons mentioned above.

I ask both Eric and John to stop immediately.

Regards,
/// GA List Monitor