[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] Re: WLS Discussion on the GA list

Alexander,

Check your facts.
I responded to direct comments made by Chuck Gomes, I did not make any
"personal attacks".
VGRS did indeed post the documents on a "password only" location long
before publicly distributing them.  Ross pointed this out and was flamed by
Chuck over it with the message I have included below for your perusal.  I,
too, hope that this discussion will stay on course and stick to the real
issues, hence my response - which was indeed made immediately upon my
reciept of Chuck's message below.  Perhaps due to the list's delivery delay
it may have seemed out of time, but I assure you it was not.

Sincerely,
   Harold Whiting

At 11:56 PM 1/29/2002 +0100, Alexander Svensson wrote:

>Hello Harold,
>
>I hope that your comment in one of the last postings
>
>>I suggest that you yourself stop posting "garbage" and "conspiracy
>>theories" to this list and we would all be better off..
>
>is due to the heat of the moment -- the discussion about
>the posting of documents was a bit out of proportion, and
>I hope the sea is getting calmer now, so that we can
>continue to discuss without personal attacks and counter-
>attacks and without the list monitor having to intervene.
>
>Thanks and best regards,
>/// Alexander

Harold Whiting