[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] WLS Discussion on the GA list

Hello Harold,

I hope that your comment in one of the last postings

>I suggest that you yourself stop posting "garbage" and "conspiracy
>theories" to this list and we would all be better off..

is due to the heat of the moment -- the discussion about
the posting of documents was a bit out of proportion, and
I hope the sea is getting calmer now, so that we can
continue to discuss without personal attacks and counter-
attacks and without the list monitor having to intervene.

Thanks and best regards,
/// Alexander