[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Complaint Procedures

Hi Harald

> You have complaints on the list made by both the injuried party and by
> third parties, so neither mechanism gets you personally out of trouble....

That wasn't my intention or I would not have been indirect about it.  I was
simply surprised that there were ANY complaints at all from "third parties"

The complaint against me, by the injured party, was that I said "your logic
never makes sense".  I did not address that post as it was classed as a warning.

Best regards
Patrick