[ga-abuse]

[ga-abuse] ga list abuse by Jeff Williams

The entity posting as "Jeff Williams" is once again spamming the ga list
with off-topic posts regarding the fantasy of the so-called INEG.  This
entity represents no one, yet continues to post these off-topic
speculations regarding this mythical organization.

Please remove posting rights for this e-mail address,
jwkckid@is.netcom.com.

/Joe

Roberto and all remaining assembly members,

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Chuck,
>
> >3. There have been areas in the existing agreement where there is
> >sufficient
> >ambiguity that it has made it difficult to take action.  A recent example
> >of
> >this relates to the Multilingual Testbed.  We have been unable to take
> >certain actions that I believe would have been very beneficial to the
> >community at large because of disagreements between us and ICANN regarding
> >current contractual language.  I think we could have avoided many
> >complaints
> >especially from the Asia Pacific region if the agreement was more specific.
>
> I believe that, if there is the need to improve or better clarifie some
> specific points in the current contract, this can be achieved just by
> agreement of the parties without necessarily changing at the same time the
> decision about separation between Registry and Registrar.

  Our members along with myself agree with you here Roberto.  I suggested
this with some provisions or potential amendments last week.  This seems
to be a better track to take in order to come up with a Win-Win situation
in terms of a alternative to current contract.

> Regards
> Roberto

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827