[ga-abuse]

Re: [ga-abuse] Baptista treatens

Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no> wrote:

> Roberto and I have asked you to remove the monitoring for Baptista.
> Once it is gone, and he abuses it, we can reimpose it.
> But without this move - I think we are made powerless.

==> Done.

> And strangely - the rules don't mention the uttering of threats as a
> sanctionable offense - personal attack is quite specifically mentioned.
> Other postings of his are better for use as evidence of personal attacks,
> methinks.
> He is an expert at balancing on the edge, this one.

==> Why treatens are not in rules ? Because the persons like myself
    are still naive enough and think that it is forbidden by law ?
    What about treatens at Roberto and its application last weekend ?

> Elisabeth - I feel like the man who attempts to straddle between the horses
> - the freespeech guys, some of which I like and respect, are running away
> from me calling me a censor; you and others are having trouble that I do
> not do enough, because I insist that having made these rules, we should
> live by them, and by nothing else.
> What to do?

==> Harald, we are far away from the freespeach, it is not the issue.
    Did we get any public messages from that freespeach guys
    complying about Baptista spoofing ? Did we ever get freespeach girls
    taking position on pornographic spoofing aimed at women ?
    Did they ever consider that the world is more than US only ?
    Do they know what human means ?

    The law "what is not forbidden is autorised" is the utmost
    offense, as such request has no answer in the human endless
    imagination.
    The path of acceptable human relations is narrow, and is somewhat like
    a human body temperature -- very close to 37 degrees Celsius
    your life is in danger, but you cannot write the limit.
    Usually at 38-39 degrees you take an aspirine.

Elisabeth