RE: [discuss] Notes - Names Council Meeting, San Jose - 062599

That was exactly my point. The job's already been done, and continues to
be done, by exactly the folks that are supposed to be doing it. IOW, it
isn't any of ICANN's business, nor ours, not even WIPO's (presidential
request not withstanding). This is a job for our national governments,
period.