[discuss] Special interest - A call for Javier Sola to step down.

All,

  DUe to several on this list stating strong concern for the
reprehensible
and undo behavior of Javier Sola regarding others, I would like to
suggest that we make an official call for Javier Sola to voluntarily
step down form the NC/PNC immediately.  If Javier Sola cannot
do so, than we should take a vote using the IDNO's "Voting Both"
for a special VOTE on this matter.

Joop, can you provide for this in your voting both?  Maybe a vote of
confidance or request for removal sort of thing?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894