[discuss] outreach or exclusion

Dear General Assembly members,

I just had confirmation from Amadeu, that elected representatives of the IDNO
constituency will not be allowed on the NC mailing list, not even as
observers.

It is my humble opinion that it would be better for the DNSO if this situation
would be rectified and that the elected representatives of the Individual DN
owners' constituency would be allowed to participate on this list as
observers,
pending the acceptance of the constituency by the ICANN Board.

This would give the NC the opportunity to rectify the impression created by
the
june 11 teleconf.

We have heard quite enough argument, I think. It is now time to hear your
collective opinion.

For this purpose I have reserved an area of my  voting site exclusively for
the
DNSO GA and put up the question:

"Should the elected representatives of the IDNO constituency be allowed as
observers on the Names Council mailing list?"

I will email a personal password to all the adresses that Elisabeth
recorded in
Berlin.
If anyone who was not on that list, or who'se address was not correct,
likes to
participate in this poll, please email me and I will add you.
The polling booth will be open for one week and you will be able to check on
it's progress and see the comments of voters.

Let's see what you all think.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org