Re: [discuss] Unofficial minutes June 11 1999 Names Council Meeting

Michael,

Your views, it is my impression, and I might be wrong, are usually
different from those of corporate IP lawyers and those expressed by the
WIPO report.

I did not intend to imply anything about the members of the Names Council,
who belong to very different backgrounds. I am just not aware of other
positions similar to yours in WG A (and I don't know everybody in the WG),
and I therefore think that your input for the WG will be very valuable.

Javier