Re: [discuss] Unofficial minutes June 11 1999 Names Council Meeting

Michael,

Thank you for your comments.

I agree with you on everything about procedure. The calendar that has been
developed does not include any decision making processes until:

1) There has been a public comment period on every issue.
2) All Constituencies have had a chance to elect their representatives.

In spite of the fact that we probably disagree on some policy issues, I am
very happy to see you participate in this process and in the working
groups. It is important that dissenting views participate in Working
Groups, to assure that the output of the WGs is as close as possible to
consensus.

Just for clarification, I have never intended to related your name to any
company. If it has sounded this way, it has been my mistake.

Javier