[discuss] Re: [IFWP] RE: Next Names Council Meeting

Karl and all,

  I believe that if my schedule permits I will attend also.  However on
this coming monday I shall call a friend of mine at the California
state atty. General's office to request he have several state police
officers or a representative of the Atty's. Generals office attend
as well.  This should assist in keeping the PNC on a even and honest
footing.

  However I may be in need of a bail bondsman as well as Mr. Sola and I
have some, shall we say, rather personal discussions (Read attitude
adjustment) to attend to as well.  >;)

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> I will be present.
>
> I will be admitted.
>
> I will participate according to the rights and privileges granted to me
> under the Bylaws of ICANN and the laws of the State of California.
>
>                 --karl--

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894