[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting
- To: "DNSO.association.org" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 18:36:30 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "Mike (The net Robber) Roberts" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Esther (The Clueless) Dyson" <email@example.com>, Vinton Cref <vcerf@MCI.NET>, Don Heath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEG. Inc.
- References: <LYR42146email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard and all,
Well it sounds like Mr. Sola has a personal or philosophical beef with you
Richard. That is usually a good indication of lack of emotional maturity...
Not to mention to kick you off in 15 seconds was totally out of line!
Richard J. Sexton wrote:
> At 11:38 PM 6/12/99 GMT, William X. Walsh wrote:
> >On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 01:24:58 +0200, Javier SOLA <email@example.com> wrote:
> >>The agreement was that all meetings will be kept open if possible. Our only
> >>concern is disruption. If there is disruption that does not permit the
> >>meeting, we would try to remove only disruptive individuals, if this is not
> >>enough, we would only close the meetings as a last resort. We really hope
> >>that this will not happen. We will have to see how we handle
> >>teleconferences, as there is a cost problem involved in not knowing how
> >>many people would join.
> >>It should be very clear that by disruption we do not mean censorship,
> >>Disruption means not allowing the meeting to take place by constantly
> >>talking out of turn, interrupting others or being generally disruptive in
> >>any other way. Disruptive in form, not on contents.
> >>All this should be in the minutes when they are posted.
> >The problem here Javier is the propensity of people such as you to
> >consider any criticisms from those outside your own "thought camps" to
> >be "disruptive."
> >Personally, I don't trust YOU to make that determination.
> I tried to participate as an observer in the NC telecon that
> was officially charied by Thersa sombody, didn't say anything
> and Javier kicked me off after 15 seconds.
> Shame on you Javier.
> firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
> Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
> You are subscribed to dnso.discuss as: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
> To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives go to:
> This list system donated by Lyris Technologies (http://www.lyris.com/).
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208