[discuss] Re: [IFWP] Does NSI need to sign ICANN's registrar accreditation guidelines?

Gordon and all,

  I too was not able to find any of the definitive statements on any of the
Berlin archives that specifically states that NSI or for that matter
any other "Registrar" must be "Accredited".  I would also point out that
Mike Roberts statement(S) regarding ICANN and the Singapore
"Consensus" are false and were reported as such in WIred at the time.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894