Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting

William and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:38:53 +0100, Jeff Williams
> <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >William and all,
> >
> >  Well William I find it unfair and rather disingenuous of you to chastise
> >Kent in this fashion.  I find this to be true as in the recent past you opposed
>
> >that there should be any constituencies at all as part of the DNSO structure.
> >Yet it appears that you are a member of the IDNO.  Is this an indication that
> > you have changed your position?  It appears so.  None the less, to chastise
> >Kent in this instance to the degree that he has NOT joined the IDNO
> >is very unfair of you to do.
>
> No, I chastise him that he joined a constituency forum and set out to
> derail it.  I still think constituencies are a very bad idea, but they
> are here.

  I believe I covered that possible situation in my original post on
this thread.  Did you miss that part as i see that you snipped it out
or this reply.   That is a very misleading thing to do in and of itself..
Please be so kind as to discontinue that activity in the future in
your responses.

> Many in the IDNO oppose the concept of constituencies.

  Than why join one?  Again this seems very disingenuous
as well and frankly not very potentially productive to supporting
opposition to the concept of constituencies.

  As an example the SBA opposes the DNSO as it is currently formed
as well as the ICANN itself.  As a long standing member of the SBA,
I find their example to be outstanding!

> --
> William X. Walsh
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934
>
> The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
> to every time you have something to whimper about.
>
> ---
> You are subscribed to dnso.discuss as: [jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
> To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives go to:
> http://lists.association.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=dnso.discuss
> This list system donated by Lyris Technologies (http://www.lyris.com/).

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com